Over the years, Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County has helped thousands of individuals and their families cope with terminal illness in comfort with peace and dignity. Our caring professionals focus on relieving physical and emotional pain so that patients can spend precious time with family and friends.
We recognize that when one person is ill, the whole family is in crisis. At Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County, our team of nurses, social workers, spiritual care providers and volunteers are there for you and your family to create a care plan that is tailored to your specific needs, including:
Managing pain and symptoms to provide comfort
- Providing counseling and companionship
- Offering spiritual comfort and guidance
- Helping with personal care such as bathing, dressing and meal preparation
- Arranging for medical equipment and nutritional guidance
- Supporting caregivers with respite services
- Providing bereavement support
- Providing in-patient hospice care at a skilled nursing facility and/or hospital
- Skilled Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Social Workers
- Spiritual Care Provider
- Trained Hospice Volunteers
- Hospice Medical Director
- Grief and Bereavement Counselors
If you, or a loved one, is struggling with a life-limiting illness, and are actively pursuing treatment, our Life Focus program may be appropriate for you. Should comfort become the focus of care, hospice services can be continued by the same compassionate team of professionals.
You don't have to do it alone. Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County makes complex situations manageable and handles the details so that patients can spend meaningful time with friends and loved ones in comfort, with peace and dignity.