Join Our Team of Home Healthcare Professionals
Be a part of our clinically and technologically progressive home health care agency serving the Connecticut towns of Darien, Easton, Fairfield, New Canaan, Norwalk, Redding, Ridgefield, Southport, Stamford, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, state-of-the-art technology and full mileage reimbursement. We offer one-to-one relationships and a dedicated nurse educator providing a customized orientation where you are able to work at your own pace.
LCSW, Hospice — Provide social work services to hospice and pre-hospice patients in lower Fairfield County (Westport, Weston, Wilton, Norwalk, New Canaan, Darien, Stamford, Greenwich).
- Master's degree in Social Work from a college or university accredited by The Council of Social Work Education
- LCSW license in the State of Connecticut required
- Minimum of three years' social work experience; one year home care or hospice experience preferred
- Meets all State of CT guidelines for licensed home care and hospice social work services
- Experience with end-of-life and / or palliative care required
- Superior communication skills
- Group facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to demonstrate, teach supervise
Physical and Occupational Therapists — Salaried, part-time and per diem opportunities to join high-performing rehab team. Requires current CT license and three years' experience; home care experience preferred.
RN, Hospice/Palliative Care — Salaried, part-time (three days per week, Monday-Tuesday-Friday), benefit eligible position for our rapidly growing program. Requires current CT RN license, BSN preferred, with current experience in home care/hospice or oncology nursing required.
Home Health Aides / Homemaker / Companions — Hourly, live-in and shift assignments available. Paid mileage and travel time. Home Health Aide positions require six months recent experience working as CNA or HHA or recent graduate of a Connecticut training program with certificate.
Qualified applications may call Christy Thomas in Human Resources at 203-762-8958, fax a resume to 203-761-8889, or email a resume to email@example.com. EOE