Join Our Team of Home Healthcare Professionals
Be a part of our clinically and technologically progressive home health care agency serving the Connecticut towns of Darien, Easton, Fairfield, New Canaan, Norwalk, Redding, Ridgefield, Southport, Stamford, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, state-of-the-art technology and full mileage reimbursement. We offer one-to-one relationships and a dedicated nurse educator providing a customized orientation where you are able to work at your own pace.
We have exceptional opportunities (full and part-time, per diem) for experienced RNs/LPNs:
- RN - Staff — Opportunities in growing home care and hospice programs. Provide direct care/case management. Requires current CT RN license and one year acute care experience. Private duty RN/LPN and weekend hospice on-call opportunities also available.
- RN/LPN - Intake — Act as the initial clinical point of entry for referrals, questions and requests. Requires current CT RN (LPN may be considered) license and 2 years nursing experience in home care, hospice, discharge planning, insurance case management and/or community health.
- RN/LPN Liaison & Marketing — Generate referrals for services by building relationships with physicians, hospitals, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities, social service/human service departments, senior centers and other community resources. Requires current CT RN (LPN may be considered) and experience in home care, hospice, discharge planning, insurance case management and/or community health.
- RN, Clinical Quality Improvement Coordinator — Responsible for the coordination, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of agency-wide clinical and process improvement through utilization of quality improvement tools and techniques. Requires current CT RN, BSN, CPHQ and/or Master's Degree preferred, minimum 2 years' experience in home care nursing with OASIS proficiency.
- Community & School Health Nurses — Per Diem opportunities for community health nurses, substitute school nurses in the Wilton school system, and pre-school screening program in mid-Fairfield county. Requires current State of CT RN license; school positions require BSN, CPR certification, pediatric and/or school nursing experience.
Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists — Per diem opportunities to join high-performing rehab team. Requires current CT license and three years' experience; home care experience preferred.
Home Health Aides/Homemaker - Companions — Hourly, live-in and shift assignments available. Paid mileage and travel time. Home Health Aide positions require six months recent experience working as CNA or HHA or recent graduate of a Connecticut training program with certificate.
Qualified applications may call Christy Thomas in Human Resources at 203-762-8958, fax a resume to 203-761-8889, or email a resume to email@example.com. EOE