Join Our Team of Home Healthcare Professionals
Be a part of our clinically and technologically progressive home health care agency serving the Connecticut towns of Darien, Easton, Fairfield, New Canaan, Norwalk, Redding, Ridgefield, Southport, Stamford, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, state-of-the-art technology and full mileage reimbursement. We offer one-to-one relationships and a dedicated nurse educator providing a customized orientation where you are able to work at your own pace.
- Primary Care Nurses / Case Managers: Salaried full and part-time positions with regular weekend day. Increased compensation and benefits. Provide direct care/case management for adult, homebound patients. Requires CT RN and one year acute care experience.
- Hospice Nurses: Per diem opportunity to join our dynamic interdisciplinary team providing end-of-life care to patients and families. Requires CT RN and one year of end-of-life care experience.
- RN, Clinical Quality Improvement Coordinator: Part-time position with responsibility for the coordination, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of agency-wide clinical and process improvement through utilization of quality improvement tools and techniques. Qualifications include:
- Current nursing license in the State of Connecticut
- BSN required, Certification in Health Care quality (CPHQ) and/or Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience in Home Care Nursing with OASIS proficiency
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior communication & teaching skills
- Leadership / supervisory experience
- Computer competencies
- Knowledge in the field of quality / process improvement preferred
- RN, Liaison & Marketing: Full-time position with particular emphasis on cultivation and communication with current and potential referral sources. Conducts patient assessment visits at all area facilities throughout Fairfield County. Develops and implements marketing / sales plan in consultation with others. Responsible for generating referrals for agency services by building relationships with physicians, hospitals, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities, social services / human services departments, senior centers and other community resources. Develop and coordinate all pre-admission plans of care in collaboration with other Intake Team members. Qualifications include:
- Current License to practice nursing in the State of Connecticut
- Minimum two years nursing experience
- Experience in home care, hospice or discharge planning, insurance case management and community health
- Marketing / Sales / Customer service experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Community & School Health Nurses —Per Diem opportunities for community health nurses, substitute school nursing in the Wilton school system, and pre-school screening program in mid-Fairfield county. Positions require current State of CT RN license; school positions require BSN, CPR certification, pediatric and/or school nursing experience.
- Intake Staff Member — Full-time
Excellent opportunity for experienced individual to act as the initial clinical point of entry for referrals, questions and requests for information. Develop and coordinate all pre-admission plans of care. Process all inquiries/referrals for agency services. Act as liaison between agency and the community. Be the primary internal educational resource for community members relative to agency programs/services and community resources. Must have experience in home care or discharge planning, insurance case management, medical office practice and/or community health, knowledge of medical terminology and diagnostic coding, computer proficiency and attention to detail. Must work well independently and as part of a team and be able to manage multiple priorities.
HOME HEALTH AIDES: Hourly, Live-in and Shift assignments available. Paid travel time and mileage. Own transportation and minimum of six months recent experience working as a HHA or CNA or recent graduate of a Connecticut training program with certificate.
HOMEMAKER - COMPANION: Provide companionship, safe-guarding and essential homemaking activities for home bound patients. Flexible, per diem schedule.
PHYSICAL, OCCUPATIONAL and SPEECH THERAPISTS: Great opportunities for experienced RPTs to join high performing rehab team — only per diem opportunities are currently available. Requires current Connecticut license and three years experience. Prior home care experience preferred.
Interested applicants may call Christy Thomas in Human Resources
at 203-762-8958, fax a resume to 203-761-8889 or email email@example.com.