Join Our Team of Home Healthcare Professionals
Be a part of our clinically and technologically progressive home health care agency serving the Connecticut towns of Darien, Easton, Fairfield, New Canaan, Norwalk, Redding, Ridgefield, Southport, Stamford, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, state-of-the-art technology and full mileage reimbursement. We offer one-to-one relationships and a dedicated nurse educator providing a customized orientation where you are able to work at your own pace.
Scheduler — Full-time with benefits. Responsible for scheduling and staffing of all agency clinical services for a clinical team under the direction of the Lead Scheduler. Requires exceptional communication and customer service skills, as well as computer competency and the ability to organize, prioritize and problem solve independently. Must be able to manage multiple priorities concurrently. Prior scheduling and health care experience strongly preferred.
Scheduler/Intake Support — Per diem Mondays and Fridays, occasional holidays. Provide as needed support to the scheduling and intake teams. Responsible for scheduling and staffing agency clinical services as needed. Receive/process requests for agency services, complete pre-admission requirements and coordinate with scheduling and clinical leadership in planning/scheduling care. Must be available to complete orientation during regular business hours. Requires exceptional communication and customer service skills, as well as computer competency and the ability to organize, prioritize and problem solve independently. Must be able to manage multiple priorities concurrently. Prior scheduling and health care experience strongly preferred.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Hospice — Part-time, salaried with benefits. Provide social work services as part of interdisciplinary group. Requires current State of CT LCSW and three years social work experience. Experience with end-of-life or palliative care required, one year home care/hospice experience preferred. Must demonstrate superior communication skills, group facilitation and presentations.
We have exceptional opportunities (full and part-time, per diem) for experienced RNs/LPNs:
- RN - Staff — Opportunities in home care program. Provide direct care/case management. Requires current CT RN license and one year acute care experience. Private duty RN/LPN opportunities also available.
- RN, Hospice/Palliative Care — Evening and weekend openings for rapidly growing program. Highly flexible scheduling and job sharing opportunities. Highly competitive compensation. Current experience in home care/hospice or oncology nursing and CT RN license required.
- RN, Admissions — Part-time, benefit-eligible position, Monday through Friday, 4 pm to 9 pm, with additional hours available. Responsible for conducting admission visits and coordinating initial plans for all agency programs. Home care/hospice experience required. Minimum 2 years RN experience. Competency in EMR systems. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- RN On-Call, IV Team — Strong 7 day/week team has on-call opportunity for experienced IV RN. Requires current CT RN license and current IV certification.
- RN, Clinical Quality Improvement Coordinator — Responsible for the coordination, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of agency-wide clinical and process improvement through utilization of quality improvement tools and techniques. Requires current CT RN, BSN, CPHQ and/or Master's Degree preferred, minimum 2 years' experience in home care nursing with OASIS proficiency.
- RN, Intake/Liaison — Full/Part-time, temporary, Monday-Thursday 9-5:30; Friday 10-6:30. Act as initial clinical point of entry for referrals, questions and requests. Develop/coordinate pre-admission plans of care. Process inquiries/referrals for agency services, including securing and communicating clinical, financial and demographic information. Act as liaison between agency and community. Visit area hospitals/SNF to interact with case management staff, evaluate patients for all programs, provide initial contact for hospice in-patient referrals, in all sites. Must have current CT RN license, two years' experience in home care, hospice or discharge planning, insurance case management and/or community health required. Superior customer service skills and knowledge of medical terminology and diagnostic coding. Computer proficiency (MS Office) required; McKesson, Curaspan, eDischarge, Allscripts, Ensocare, EpicCareLink a plus.
- Community & School Health Nurses — Per Diem opportunities for community health nurses, substitute school nurses in the Wilton school system, and pre-school screening program in mid-Fairfield county. Requires current State of CT RN license; school positions require BSN, CPR certification, pediatric and/or school nursing experience.
Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists — Salaried, part-time and per diem opportunities to join high-performing rehab team. Requires current CT license and three years' experience; home care experience preferred.
Home Health Aides/Homemaker-Companions — Hourly, live-in and shift assignments available. Paid mileage and travel time. Home Health Aide positions require six months recent experience working as CNA or HHA or recent graduate of a Connecticut training program with certificate.
Qualified applications may call Christy Thomas in Human Resources at 203-762-8958, fax a resume to 203-761-8889, or email a resume to email@example.com. EOE