Join Our Team of Home Healthcare Professionals
Be a part of our clinically and technologically progressive home health care agency serving the Connecticut towns of Darien, Easton, Fairfield, New Canaan, Norwalk, Redding, Ridgefield, Southport, Stamford, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, state-of-the-art technology and full mileage reimbursement. We offer one-to-one relationships and a dedicated nurse educator providing a customized orientation where you are able to work at your own pace.
Finance Director — Reporting directly to the President/CEO, the Finance Director functions as an agency leader and core member of the senior management team. Responsible for all financial aspects of operations: billing, accounting, internal controls, payroll, financial reporting and analysis for internal/external needs. Conducts and presents in-depth analyses and benchmarking of current trends with recommendations for improvements and leads execution of same. Prepares and presents financial models for strategic analysis. Prepares and delivers financial reports, analysis and recommendations to senior leadership team and Board of Directors. Interfaces with internal and external customers and consultants. The position supervises the financial department staff, IT Director and Thrift Shop Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in business or accounting required
- Graduate degree preferred
- Minimum seven years' experience in non-profit health care sector required, home care experience preferred
- Expertise in billing processes and accounts receivable management for home care/hospice
- High level of competency in federal, state and private insurance home care reimbursements
- Demonstrated leadership experience required, including staff development and supervision
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills required
- Expertise in MS Office, particularly Excel, Blackbaud Financial, Raiser's Edge and competency in home health/hospice business software required.
Qualified applicants should email resume with salary requirements (no resume reviewed without salary requirements) to email@example.com or fax to 203-761-8889.
Physical and Occupational Therapists — Salaried, part-time and per diem opportunities to join high-performing rehab team. Requires current CT license and three years' experience; home care experience preferred.
RN, Hospice/Palliative Care — Salaried, part-time (three days per week, Monday-Tuesday-Friday), benefit eligible position for our rapidly growing program. Requires current CT RN license, BSN preferred, with current experience in home care/hospice or oncology nursing required.
Business Development Specialist —Responsible for generating referrals for agency services by building relationships with physicians, hospitals, long term care, independent & assisted living facilities, social service/ human service departments, senior centers and other community resources. Implements sales strategy, encompassing high volume sales calls to all constituencies, particularly physician groups and regional (NY) hospitals, maintains call reports and evaluates results and effectiveness of activities. This position serves as front line business development activities with new and existing referral sources.
- Experience in health care sales/marketing, home care sector preferred
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Computer proficiency
- Presentation proficiency
- Clinical background preferred
Home Health Aides / Homemaker / Companions — Hourly, live-in and shift assignments available. Paid mileage and travel time. Home Health Aide positions require six months recent experience working as CNA or HHA or recent graduate of a Connecticut training program with certificate.
Qualified applications may call Christy Thomas in Human Resources at 203-762-8958, fax a resume to 203-761-8889, or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE