Join Our Team of Home Healthcare Professionals
Be a part of our clinically and technologically progressive home health care agency serving the Connecticut towns of Darien, Easton, Fairfield, New Canaan, Norwalk, Redding, Ridgefield, Southport, Stamford, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, state-of-the-art technology and full mileage reimbursement. We offer one-to-one relationships and a dedicated nurse educator providing a customized orientation where you are able to work at your own pace.
Weekend Intake/Office Administration — Combination on-call/in-office hours (up to 8 hours per day); specific weekend day(s) and holiday schedule based on agency needs. Receive, coordinate and process requests from community, via all sources (phone/fax/electronic) for Agency services and provide administrative support for field staff. Computer proficiency, superior customer service skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment required. Must be available for orientation during regular business hours.
We have exceptional opportunities (full and part-time, per diem) for experienced RNs/LPNs:
- RN - Staff — Opportunities in home care program. Provide direct care/case management. Requires current CT RN license and one year acute care experience. Private duty RN/LPN opportunities also available.
- RN, Hospice/Palliative Care — Evening and weekend openings for rapidly growing program. Highly flexible scheduling and job sharing opportunities. Highly competitive compensation. Current experience in home care/hospice or oncology nursing and CT RN license required.
- RN, Admissions — Part-time, benefit-eligible position, Monday through Friday, 4 pm to 9 pm, with additional hours available. Responsible for conducting admission visits and coordinating initial plans for all agency programs. Home care/hospice experience required. Minimum 2 years RN experience. Competency in EMR systems. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- RN On-Call, IV Team — Strong 7 day/week team has on-call opportunity for experienced IV RN. Requires current CT RN license and current IV certification.
- RN, Clinical Quality Improvement Coordinator — Responsible for the coordination, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of agency-wide clinical and process improvement through utilization of quality improvement tools and techniques. Requires current CT RN, BSN, CPHQ and/or Master's Degree preferred, minimum 2 years' experience in home care nursing with OASIS proficiency.
- Community & School Health Nurses — Per Diem opportunities for community health nurses, substitute school nurses in the Wilton school system, and pre-school screening program in mid-Fairfield county. Requires current State of CT RN license; school positions require BSN, CPR certification, pediatric and/or school nursing experience.
Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists — Per diem opportunities to join high-performing rehab team. Requires current CT license and three years' experience; home care experience preferred.
Home Health Aides/Homemaker-Companions — Hourly, live-in and shift assignments available. Paid mileage and travel time. Home Health Aide positions require six months recent experience working as CNA or HHA or recent graduate of a Connecticut training program with certificate.
Qualified applications may call Christy Thomas in Human Resources at 203-762-8958, fax a resume to 203-761-8889, or email a resume to email@example.com. EOE